Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maximum Fun

I came to the conclusion that we were all put in this world to maximize our fun. We should all focus on having a good time. Of course, this will mean something different for everyone. People don't enjoy the same kinds of things. Some enjoy watching sports, while others would rather get a root canal. Some like the thought of spending a quiet evening at home, reading a very large book with small print. Others would rather watch the movie version of that story.

I believe that one should proactively take charge of their fun. For example, instead of going to the museum to look at wonderful works of art for your fun, go out and make your work of art. Don't watch. Do. Make your fun. Make it happen. Don't watch other people partying and having a good time. Party with them.

We don't live very long in this world. Average person lives life until about 70 years old. That's about 25,000 days, 1,500,000 hours. Most people spend about 500,000 of those hours sleeping. So, you have about a million hours to yourself to do as you please. I dunno about you, but I'm spending as many of those hours having fun. I do have a lot of fun writing these blogs and sharing my innermost thoughts to you people. So rest assured, that you will always have the option of reading the thoughts and discoveries of the Braz.

Some people say, well Joe Braza, you do have to work and do things that aren't fun. To that, I say - make it fun. Do whatever you think you have to do to make it fun. Challenge yourself at your job. Count how many times the boss frowns at you. Laugh about it. If you have access to a computer at your job, read this blog. I can't think of a much better way to pass the time than to learn the Way of the Braza. Damn! Sometimes I even amaze myself.

Alright kids. Enjoy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment