Saturday, August 8, 2009

No Excuses!

When I first started this blog, I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I had no direction. I thought maybe I would just share some funny moments that happened throughout my day and life. I wanted to avoid writing a positive "You can do anything you set your mind to" type blog. We already have a bunch of those dudes. And anyone that meets the Braz would never describe the Braz as just another dude. Joe Braza leads all who follow to happiness. But, I realized that maybe you come here to get some positivity out of your life. Maybe, you seek the knowledge and the wisdom of the Braz to better your life. So here we go:

Today, you will adopt the mantra - No Excuses!
Say it with me - NO EXCUSES!

Today, you will not accept any excuses for not being the best that you can be.
You will not allow yourself to accept anything but the best things in life.
You will not let anything prevent you from doing the things you have passion for.
You will not make excuses for how your life has turned out so far.
You will not wait for someone or something to make you happy.
You will not quit.

You will do your best everyday.
You will learn from all your mistakes.
You will follow your passion.
You will follow your passion right now.
You will make things happen.
You will feel happiness by any means necessary.


I guarantee that if you adopt this attitude, you will feel real happiness. No one can stop you, just like no one can stop the Braz. Be happy, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment