Monday, August 24, 2009

Fro Report

Hey guys. I understand that it's been a while since I've put up a blog. But, I've been busy with gambling, telling jokes, and trying to get some chicks. Some people say, Joe Braza's been spending his time with things that he fails at. So, I decided that I'm going to go ahead and post up the current Fro Report. The growth has been steady. People do comment that I look younger. Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I'll take it.



As you can see, I'm currently at the stage where my hair can look un-groomed, but unfortunately it's not long enough to where it can be brushed into place. A few more weeks and you can see a more groomed up version of the Braz. But, for now, I promise to update this blog a lot more in the near future. Have fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment