Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm baaaaaaack!

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all you Braza-maniacs out there for being out for over a month. Got caught up in a few things. But from now on, I'm not gonna let anything get in the way of our relationship. First of all, I'd like to dedicate this return blog to a pretty young woman. You know who you are. I find it really interesting that you really enjoyed my blog about lap dances. I enjoy it when any woman enjoys reading about lap dances. I'm not going to read into that too much, I'm just gonna let me imagination run wild.

Okay, so there's this Vietnamese girl, right? She works at the Dairy Queen near me, very cute, very good personality. Always has the brightest smile on her face. After some time, I began to have a little bit of interest. Here's the problem. I don't really know how old she is. Since she's Vietnamese, she could be anywhere from 39 to 14 year's old. Her mom's the owner and I see her there all the time as well. And she looks young too. So, I think I can rule out that the girl's in her 30's. But, again, you really don't know when it comes to Vietnamese or for that matter any person from the Asian countries.

Now, if I can somehow confirm that she's over 18, then I have to figure out how to maneuver around the over-protective Vietnamese mom. I mean, yeah, the mom thinks I'm a nice and funny guy. But, I know that the moment she finds out that I wanna go out with her daughter, I instantly become a scum bag and then she puts a restraining order on me. And, I don't wanna go through that again. I mean, yeah, I can just ask her how old she is. But, then she might think it's creepy for a guy like me to ask how old she is. And then, every time afterward, when she sees me come in, she'll have that look on her face like - oh, I gotta make the creepy guy a sundae.

Bottom line here, at some point, I have to find out how old she is and then I can go from there. And, so I will let you guys all know when I find out and also, the aftermath. I dunno when that'll be as she hasn't been working whenever I've come in. But, I'll definitely let you guys know, even if it makes me look like a jackass. But, of course, you guys would never think of the Braz as a jackass, right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment