Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Way of the Braza - Love

One of the coolest things I continue to experience involves my sister whispering to her son (my nephew) that the secret to life is to love. And whenever I see and hear her do that, I reaffirm that belief to myself. I remember the happiest times in my life involved the times spent around people who I love: friends, family. I also experience happiness around people who vibrate in the Love realm. I don't have to know them to feel the love. I feel the love as I process the energy that they send out.

A lot of people don't believe or understand that our thoughts affect others and the environment. And, they really do. You don't have to say a word to someone for them to know when you're feeling sad or excited or lonely. When you hate someone with a passion, they know it. So, you shouldn't get surprised when that person that you really hate doesn't give you that raise or doesn't help you with a favor. On the flip side, people also know when you love them. They go out of their way for you. They smile when you appear in their sight. As you get older, you learn to sense other, more subtle emotions and feelings like sincerity, sarcasm, annoyed, relief, etc.

I knew this before and I keep having to remind myself of this. So today, I begin once again, to have only loving and nurturing thoughts. And this doesn't only extend to just other people. This extends to places and inanimate objects. For example, I will have loving thoughts about Bakersfield. I used to hate Bakersfield, but now I love it. I will have loving thoughts about my computer, my tax return, my socks that easily get holes in them. I will also extend this lovefest to situations and scenarios like I will have loving thoughts about having just one follower on this blog. You're a cool person whoever you are, follower. May you live a prosperous and long life. Yeah, you know what? I love you all. YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment