Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fro Update


As you can see, we have a guy who's very happy and upbeat about life. The Fro is really starting to take shape. People that knew me when I was completely shaved don't recognize me or do double takes when they see me. I want to reassure you all that, although I now have The Fro, I'm still the same lovable, huggable guy that you all knew or will soon really know. I like sports. I like watching sunsets and taking long walks on the beach because chicks wear bikinis on the beach. And I like to scratch my nuts when it itches.

But, yeah, we are currently at 63% of Full Fro Realization. I'm 2/3rds of the way there. I'm planning on having some kind of party or celebration when we reach 100%. Probably gonna have it at Dairy Queen. Whos with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment