Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Favorite Actress

A lot of guys will list Megan Fox or Jessica Biel as their favorite actress. But, for the Braz, Anna Faris tops them all. She has wonderful comedic timing while at the same time maintaining a high level of physical beauty. I describe her as "approachable" hottie. For example, at any bar she's in, she'd probably be the hottest chick in there, but also the most approachable. Like, if I were to come up to her and say, "Hey, is the sun shining or did you just smile?", she wouldn't look at me with disdain. She would actually engage in a nice conversation and possible do a shot or two. But, of course, no girl looks at the Braz with disdain. The ladies just can't resist the charm and the smoothness that one would expect from the Braz.

*Note: Joe Braza doesn't use a pick-up line because he doesn't need it.

I saw her for the first time in the movie, "Just Friends", starring Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart. I found the movie to be just alright, as in, I would've been pissed had I paid 10 buck to watch it. But, I saw it on HBO, so it was cool. She played Samantha James, up-and-coming pop singer and did a great job. She basically made the movie a decent watching experience. You can see what I'm talking about:



The thing I like about her most is that she's very versatile in the roles she plays. I next saw her in "Waiting" and "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". And, while watching those movies, I had to remind myself that she was the crazy diva-like chick in "Just Friends". She can do crazy diva-like chick and the sweet girl next door. That's talent. Usually, an actress can only do one or the other.

Don't get me wrong. I do like Megan Fox and Jessica Biel. I mean, last time I checked I am a guy and I'm straight. But, Anna Faris is the one. And you can take that to the bank------->$$$

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, don't forget how hilarious she is in all those Scary Movies, Braz.

    Seriously, how is someone so pretty and funny at the same time?

    ReplyDelete