Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bam Bam

I've always loved this song by Chaka Demus and the Pliers titled Bam Bam:



Whenever I'd hear it, I would feel like - yeah, ahhhhhhhhh....

Well just recently, I learned that Chaka Demus & the Pliers were not the original artists of this song. That honor goes to Toots and the Maytals. Here's there version:



Now with most songs that have been remade, people usually have a version that they like more. And I would probably have to say that I like the Maytals' version just slightly more. I dunno if that has to do with it being newer to me. But, their version has such a easy, relaxing vibe to it while Chaka's version has a fun, energetic vibe. I guess I'm just feeling really chill as I write this.

The point of this blog entry: I like this song and wanted you all to know it. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment